– The project must be related to the dance world and has to fit into one of the categories listed
-You can create a project under someone else’s name only if you are trying to help them. In this case, it has to be stated that the person is not you and that you are opening this campaign to help the person in need
– Do not impersonate anybody, this action is against our terms. If we are made aware that you are doing so we will terminate your account and the money sent to you will have to be refunded to the rightful owners
-We as Fundballet, are entitled to place your campaign on hold, modify, or even delete it, if we consider that you are violating any of our guidelines or terms. If this action takes place, you agree on Fundballet not being responsible for any damages.
-We as Fundballet, are allowed to use the material you have uploaded, such as videos or the project itself, as advertisement and post it on our social media pages.
– The project, once submitted, will be evaluated by our team, and we will get back to you within 24 hours with an approval or rejection.
-If your account information has been stolen or you lost/forgot your password, please contact us at [email protected]dballet.com immediately
-You have to be over the age of 13 to use Fundballet, if you are under that age and would like to create a project with us, please make your parents create an account for you. If so, please state it.
– Once the project is approved, you can start sharing it all over your social media to gain the financial help that is needed, with no limitations.
-Do not provide us any information that is fake, or by any means that does not belong to you, such as account details, email address or proof of ID
-Do not use any physical or multimedia material of which you do not have the rights.
-Do not attempt to receive donations with the use of strong language or by provoking someone through online posts or messages on your social media platform. If we are informed of such behavior your project will be deleted.
-If you are aware that someone is donating money to your project with a credit card that is not of their belongings, please report it to us via the email [email protected]
– The money received from every donation will be deposited into your Stripe account and will automatically be moved to your bank account and will be available within the following 7 business days, according to your location and your payout settings on Stripe
-As a project creator, you agree to refund any donations that you may be asked to refund. To do so, you will have to connect to your Stripe account and refund the donation from your dashboard. See the FAQ pages or get in touch with Stripe from your account for more information
-When someone asks for a refund, the donor will contact us via email, after he does so, we will contact you via email and we will let you know which donation has to be refunded
-If you do not hold a bank account where the money can be sent to, please fill out the Stripe registration form with one of your family member’s account details.
– There is a maximum time limit of 1-year where you will be able to keep your project alive. After the one year limit, we will contact you via email to close the project. No money will be lost as every donation goes directly to your Stripe account and automatically to your bank account
-You will put a total amount that you would like to raise, but when you hit the amount desired, you can still raise more money before you decide to close the project
-There is no need to withdraw the money, they are directly sent to your stripe account after each donation and then automatically to your bank account. The money will automatically be sent to the Stripe account you have linked to your profile. When a payment is first received, it is initially reflected as a pending balance. This balance becomes available according to your payout schedule, they will be sent automatically to your bank account
– With every donation, there is a 5% fee taken from ‘Fundballet’, and for every donation, there are the fees set by our payment providers, Stripe. Our payment partners Fees depends on location from where the donation is made.
– The projects are created using the EURO currency because we are based in Europe. The currency that people donate to you will be automatically converted to Euro (€) as soon as the donation has been received into your Stripe account. You will subsequently withdraw the money from your Stripe account and transfer to your bank with your local currency.
-You use the service that we provide at your own risk. When you start a project you agree to release, indemnify on demand and hold Fundballet harmless from any losses, damages, expenses, and actions of any kind and injury arising out of or relating to your use of the Services.
-We as Fundballet, we are entitled to make changes to your projects, such as editing in any way or form or translating it in any language we have the need to translate it to, for self-promotion or any possible interaction on any social media at our disposal.
-The following points are the criteria of evaluation. At Fundballet, we give the opportunity to dancers to create a crowdfunding campaign to support their project. We approve the projects if they fit in all the criteria listed below
- Classical Ballet
- Contemporary dance
- Character dance
- Tap dance
- Typical regional dances
- Ballroom dance
- Jazz dance
We will not approve any projects that include
- Sexual content
- Misperception content
- Vulgar language
- Any sort of display of Alchohol, drugs or harmful substances
- Impersonification of other people
- Not dance related